So, just a random assortment of cool stuff from this weekend (and a bit earlier).
1. Pens. This is why I should not be allowed to run out of henna. Because it doesn’t stop me. … yes, that’s my leg. It is not tan.
WARNING: do not stare directly into the white girl without protective eye-wear. This image has been digitally enhanced to reduce glare, but prolonged exposure can cause permanent damage.
2. Towel day. So pretty when the wind makes them dance!
3. Pockets? OH BOY! I LOVE POCKETS! Green paisley pockets on pink plaid PJs and mint green pockets on purple stripped PJs. I DO WHAT I WANT!
4. Last but not least, to be or not to be, friends, Romans, countrymen…
My leather-bound Shakespeare came! … Fifty shades of grayeth?
5. My paper makes good watercolor canvas, also.
[Since I am able to upload photos and use tags at work, I would say it is most definitely the update to Firefox that is preventing me from doing so at home. I’ll try again tonight, if I still can’t get it to work I’ll post my CSA: Week 5 update from work tomorrow.